The Twins

1955mercury 1955mercury

The Twins

The Twins were born in 1941. They were separated at birth and put up for adoption. One
lived the life of luxury and the other had to work hard all it's life. Both have 8AE 17 jewel
hearts. And odd as it sounds, they both ended up getting tattoos on their backs. I'm pretty
sure both are Directors. I just thought this would make an interesting post.

watchophilia watchophilia

Re: The Twins

Nice watches, and I like the story line.  Let's talk about the Director ID, because that's one that has been kicked around for a while with no clear winner.  The ads we have show this style of Director in a rose gold case.  How did you arrive at the ID for these yellow gold beauties?
- Lisa
1955mercury 1955mercury

Re: The Twins

Actually, I don't remember how I came up with the ID's. I've had these for quite awhile
and that's how I had them labeled on the storage drawer. I could be wrong. I learn
something new everyday, so maybe I Id'ed these in error.