I'm guessing "Shoreham" on this one

1955mercury 1955mercury

I'm guessing "Shoreham" on this one

What your opinion on this Bulova model. It's a L1 (1951), with a 17 jewel 10BT movement.
I've got to do some work to it. But I think it will turn out nice.

watchophilia watchophilia

Re: I'm guessing "Shoreham" on this one

This post was updated on .
Hi.  Looks like the tentatively ID'd Hawley, which can be seen here:  http://www.watchophilia.com/photogallery/bulovas-1950-1959/a1952-hawley/  My version is white gold, but it has also been seen in yellow.  We only have crystal specs for it at this point, rather than an advertisement.

I also have a Shorham.  The case on it is engraved rather than scalloped, but they do have a similar shape.
- Lisa
bobbee bobbee

Re: I'm guessing "Shoreham" on this one

That's a great watch, I hope it turns out good.
1955mercury 1955mercury

Re: I'm guessing "Shoreham" on this one

Thank you Bobbee. I hope it turns out well also. I have some parts ordered for it, but it may be awhile before I get it finished. Since summer is here, I have a lot of outdoor projects going on and have put the watch hobby
on the back burner for now.