1951 Ladies 14k model name?

Bdard Bdard

1951 Ladies 14k model name?

I've had this watch for a few years never could find any info on the model.  Was wondering if anyone could help me out with that or any other interesting info on it.  In the end I'm just trying to decide if I should save it for my little girl or just sell it and put the money in her savings.  I didn't want to take it and get it cleaned, tested and or repaired if it wasn't worth anything.  It has L1 on both the case and movement.  Serial number on the case is 56674 and the case says 14k.  Movement says 5AF, seventeen jewels, swiss unadjusted and Bulova watch Co.  Dial just says Bulova when in the case but once its out you can also see Swiss at the bottom.  The watch has a Kreisler watch band.  I didn't know if would have originally had Bulova band.